The Local Government Pension Scheme – Employer
If you are a member authority in either the Devon or Somerset pension funds, this section is for you.
Latest news and legislation.
How to complete your employer membership with Peninsula Pensions:
- Sign up to our employer newsletter Pensions Line for latest changes to legislation and what you need to do – email the Employer & Communications Team to sign up.
- Keep us updated with any changes in staff responsible for completing our forms (authorised signatories). This can be done by completing the Employer Contact Details Form.
- Let us know the person who is appointed in your organisation to determine the Stage 1 Internal Dispute Resolution Procedure (IDRP) appeals by completing the IDRP Stage 1 Appeals Officer Form.
Training sessions for employers:
We are always happy to run employer training sessions to help if you:
- are responsible for advising us of new members/ leavers, or
- are responsible for submitting the information to us providing help on areas such as calculating final pay and completing pension forms.
If you feel you would benefit from training or are interested in hosting any sessions for a number of employers to attend, please contact the Employer & Communications Team to arrange.
All employing bodies
Annual Allowance Spreadsheet 2018