Skip to content

Current member

For current members, you will need to download and complete the ill-health certificates IHCURR1 and IHCURR2.

Please send the completed certificates to our secure mailbox:

Ill-health reviews

Suspended tier 3 ill-health pensions

Early payment of deferred benefit on ill health grounds

All ill-health certificates need to be signed by an approved independent registered medical practitioner (IRMP) and our team will check the name of the doctor against our approved list before processing any retirement benefits. The approved list is kept internally but you can request a copy from the Employer and Communications Team via the email link below.

You should have already nominated which Doctor or Company you are using but if you haven’t informed us or are changing who you use, please email with their:

  • full name
  • General Medical Council (GMC) Number
  • practice/contact details
  • email address
  • telephone number

Along with a copy of the OCH qualification certificate and we will then add them to our approved list.

Supported by