Skip to content

If you have decided to proceed with a transfer out of your public sector pension scheme please download and complete the relevant sections of this declaration form and ask your new provider to complete their section.

Once completed please return the form to us. The securest method to do this is by uploading the completed form to your Member Self Service record. Please ensure the form is downloaded before completing.

Supported by